Saturday, June 2, 2012

Have you ever sent a message for your dog? or no, maybe got a message from them?





Dear Ukraine and everyone

Hello my name is bella, i'm a two years old girl now. i used to be a stray dog, but i'm lucky, mom took me from the street, and give me a warm home, and a big brother deny. they are my great families now, i can still remember when i was in street....it's cold. Now? i'm the Cinderella, princess in my home. But unfortunately, most of my friends are not lucky like me, it's very cold, windy, rainy weather in here last night. They're still living in street,no food, no clean water.....no matter outside is sunny or chilled snowy day....they have to hide, run, even exhausted just like mom after her day. They just must escape...why? who they run from? hunter, it's not a movie, a real hunter, for what? true is for euro cup, soccer...but why? my friends didnt do anything wrong, they just need to live, just like you and me....it's unfair.



I'm sad, I love soccer too, my father taught me how to kick a ball when i was 6, it supposes to be a great, invaluable memory for child, isn't it? but now? how could you tell your kids when you start teaching them to kick a soccer ball?

he is my friend, Skybik, he was found near railways, but he got demodicosis, skin problems...and his back paws were damaged but not broken, so he can't walk yet. 
 but lucky he was saved by volunteers in the street from Ukraine...another innocent kids found!

 he is lucky to be found already. some of my friends are not that lucky....somehow some horrible people want to kill them for well, they have to organise european cup....really, not other options to hold the event but in other ways? 

even ppl could feel lost, lonely sometimes, what about them, they're just same as you and me. when you feel no good, you could still make a phone call or talk to friends, have a beer, what can they do? they asking for help but can you hear them? just a cost of few beers or coffee, you could save a dog for a month, probably you may change their life. please help them, give them a hope, any small help with big love means a lot. "It's not who you are underneath. It's what you do that defines you." isn't it? Does the city really want a soccer dream with dark side like that? or just you? They can't exist with the soccer dream at the same time? they are all alive.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment